Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Thanks to FrankD http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7536

    Purchased a D160 strobe and cables

    very helpful and a pleasure to do business with

    Original packaging and as described

    went over and above the call of duty

     

    I can highly recommend Frank to anyone considering purchasing gear from him

     

    thanks again

     

    d :)

    Edited by sea squirt
  2. Buyer: SPon

    Sellert: Iristyle

     

    Steven purchased an Ikelite DS160 strobe, dual sync cord and handle extender from me. His payment was prompt, communication was great and it was an all-around smooth transaction.

     

    Recommended!

  3. Buyer: SPon

    Sellert: Iristyle

    Link: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37742

     

    I purchased an Ikelite DS160 strobe, dual sync cord and handle extender from Iristyle. His communication (and patience) was great. Everything arrived well packaged and works as advertised.

     

    Recommended!

  4. I bought a DS-51 strobe from Randapex.

    Communication was excellent, the item was posted immediately upon payment and it arrived as described and well packaged.

    Many thanks.

  5. Absolutely amazing package, price and service!

     

    I bought the Oly e-330 through Rich (rtrski)

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38620

     

    Fantastic communication, shipping was fast and easy and the DSLR package is beautiful.

     

    Thanks Rich!

  6. Canon G12 with UW housing is a great all around camera and HD video camera for lower end video. I use it for tourist snorkel and whale watch trips.

  7. And on the other side of the transaction: Sold an E-330 body and Ike housing/ports to Blue Heron Jimmy (two posts above).

     

    Blue Heron Jimmy was communicative, friendly, and understood my delaying a couple days to actually pack and ship due to work schedule. Money was sent as promised with no delay regardless.

     

    Great buyer, and I hope he's as happy with the setup as I was. Looking forward to seeing some of his pics!

  8. Many thanks to Kirk Mottershead and Ryan (rtdesign) for a smooth transaction. Communication was great and got my strobe on time. Highly recommended!

  9. I would like to put down a negative rating for Paul6657. He put up a nauticam housing for sale and we agreed on a deal. He showed me the housing, upon my request, on skype. It all seemed reliable. However, he then wouldn't send me his banking details. He wouldn't reply to emails i sent and when i called him he said he had sent it multiple times over the internet (it doesn't seem very plausible to me for multiple emails to not be received (and yes, i checked my junk email)), and said that he would call me again that same day to give me the banking details. I never got a call back. After that i tried calling him everyday for about 5 days, but no one would answer the phone. When i posted something on the forumpost regarding the housing, he said he wasn't agreeing to the deal anymore we made because i wanted free shipping (which isn't true, we agreed to split shipping 50/50) he didn't want to ship out of the UK (although earlier he found out the pricing to ship to the Netherlands, so we could come to a definite price, so that's not true either). He never gave me any intention of not wanting to make the deal anymore, no emails, no phone call, nothing.

     

    Now it all seems a bit shady to me. I am thinking it might be some sort of scam perhaps, of which he may have backed out due to me seeing the person on skype. I am also not sure if it is the actual Paul 6657, since he did have a positive rating on selling an item earlier with someone else. It may also not be a scam at all, but if that is the case, he should think of how he communicates with people regarding stuff he is trying to sell.

     

    I am not trying to bash Paul6657, but the whole thing doesn't seem very trustworthy to me anymore.. Hope this information helps

     

    Cheers, Daan

  10. Just got a tokina 10-17 fisheye for Canon from Mike Foley (trmwf). Honest seller, very quick replies, and got the item in great shape as described. Highly recommended!

  11. Johnspierce. 5 gold stars.

     

    I purchased an Ikelite 8 inch dome from him. It was in excellent condition, and well packed, and shipped quickly. Thanks John!

  12. I got a great deal on a very nice Fisheye 500 light from bvanant. It was sent promptly and very well packaged. Thank you Bill!

    Tom

  13. Seller: eperet1986

    Buyer: bversteegh

    Item: used WP-DC35 case for S90

     

    Burce contacted me for a sale on my used WP-DC35 case for S90. We communicated and agreed on a deal. He paid promptly after. I packaged the items well secured and shipped the following day. He got the item 2days later in time for his trip.

     

    Would recommend Bruce as a buyer.

    Thanks you kindly.

  14. Buyer: sucinimad

    Seller: julieann (http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42025)

    Item: nearly complete canon t2i/nauticam package

     

    Great communication. Price was excellent. Shipped as soon as money was paid. Items arrived as advertised with a few extras. I highly recommend this seller.

  15. seller: Cary Dean

    item: Subal CD5MII housing + 180vf + macro port

     

    Very pleasant to deal with, very patient, items were better than described. Definately would deal with Cary again.

  16. seller: Cary Dean

    item: Subal CD5MII housing + 180vf + macro port

     

    Very pleasant to deal with, very patient, items were better than described. Definately would deal with Cary again.

     

    Thanks Forest. Great dealing with you. I hope you enjoy the new rig!

  17. Sold a PEN housing/camera package to Jay_fish and I'm happy to report he was a great customer. Prompt payment via Paypal and good communication.

  18. Two Thumbs up for Curious George!

    I bought Olympus PEN EPL-1 set up (Camera, Housing, and Strobe) from him, everything is in working order, clean, and above my expectation.

    Highly Recommended for future transactions!

  19. Fantastic...highly recommended!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.