Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. I had a good transaction with Dennis (delwagne). The strobes were as described, promptly shipped and nicely packaged. Thanks Dennis.

  2. Gene.sorkin is a first class buyer for my Ikelight EV controller.

  3. Ornateghostpipefish-five stars! Great seller, many thanks

  4. Big kudos to JackConnick. Just completed a great trade with him of my D300 setup for some new Sea and Sea strobes. Everything worked out great, and was shipped on time. Communication was excellent. Would definitely do business with him again.

  5. Ditto here Sterling. Camera and lenses were very clean and as advertised, reasonably priced. Would buy from him again, no issues.

     

    Jack

  6. I should have written this long ago (apologies Marcelo) but I would like to acknowledge Marcelo Mariozi's first class service in connection with the Sigma 10-20mm zoom lens and gear I bought from him earlier this year. He has continued to provide very helpful information and tips after we closed the deal. You couldn't ask for a more honest and helpful seller.

  7. Just received a packet with Ikelite housing, ports and Nikon D70 camera from Romeo.

    Nice communication with him to discuss the shipment from Italy.

    All gear is in excellent shape - thanks for this easy transaction.

     

    Joern

  8. I bought an Ike DS-125 from blibecap.

    The transaction went flawlessly.

    The product was in excellent condition and worked well as described and arrived within 3 days.

    I would recommend using this seller in the future.

  9. Bought a housing from Proteus - and everything was perfect :)

    Fast sending, good packing, very nice contact - thanks and gladly again!

  10. I bought a pair of DS 125s from Bruce Enns, benns2. Very good communication and delivered the items in great condition.

    Thanks for a great transaction!

  11. BACRIP SCAMMER STAY AWAY

  12. Bought an Ikelite 8" dome and Ikelite port from jkozman.

    Arrived today.

    Cleaner in the picture than in reality.

    But hopefully will work flawlessly.

    Nice doing business with you.

    Thank you kindly.

  13. Not only is Brandon Cole one of The Best Undewater Photographers of the World he is excellent to deal with for secondhand gear. I just bought a Subal FP120 off him and the deal went very smoothly. Excellent communication and the port arrived in excellent condition.

  14. Bought a used Ikelite DS160 strobe and dual sync cord from Indoman.

    The strobe arrived today. It's packaged well and condition is better than advertised.

    Don't hesitate to buy from him. Though he may not reply often, rest assured you're in good hands. :D

    Now it's time for me to start my underwater photography. :)

    I appreciate it Don. :D

  15. Traded gears with benns2.

    The items came from Canada and was very well packaged. I think it would survive a battle in it's packaging. :lol:

    Everything is as described. Almost like new. He was kind enough to include freebies as well. :yahoo:

    I appreciate the trade Bruce, glad everything worked out. :)

    Edited by eperet1986
  16. Bought a used Ikelite DS160 strobe and dual sync cord from Indoman.

    The strobe arrived today. It's packaged well and condition is better than advertised.

    Don't hesitate to buy from him. Though he may not reply often, rest assured you're in good hands. :lol:

    Now it's time for me to start my underwater photography. :)

    I appreciate it Don. :yahoo:

     

     

    I recently sold a strobe and arm set to Eunice Peret he was fast in sending the money through pay-pal after asking allot of questions, I feel he is a good guy and would enjoy doing business with him again.

     

    Don Switzer

  17. Can't recommabd higher then dealing with Riad N.

     

    recently purchased SeaCam Big Dome+ all arrived a day early.

     

    Riad, you the man

     

    Bernie

  18. ANDYC - great transaction and very patient. Inon D2000 as described, good comms etc. Thanks again

  19. Traded gears with benns2.

    The items came from Canada and was very well packaged. I think it would survive a battle in it's packaging. :lol:

    Everything is as described. Almost like new. He was kind enough to include freebies as well. :yahoo:

    I appreciate the trade Bruce, glad everything worked out. :)

     

    Traded a housing, two strobe batteries and charger for a Canon 300 mm L lens, accessories plus cash. Eunice was very quick to send the funds once we made our way around to the final deal. The lens arrived well packaged and as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks Eunice!

     

    Bruce Enns aka benns2

    Castlegar BC

    Canada

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.