Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Superb service. jmauricio is a 5 star seller who can be 100% trusted.

  2. Huge thanks to scubamarli! She sold me her Quatica A200 housing and her Nikon D200 with many extras. scubamarli is a great seller and very knowledgeable and reliable!!!! i am more than satisified with my purchase =)

  3. Just a note of thanks to John Su for the Canon G12 & housing. Was really pleased with the purchase. The delivery was prompt and everything arrived safely.

    Just need for the weather to get better to go out and play now. Cheers JOhn

  4. Divebumwannabe,

    Thanks so much for all of your help in setting me up. Your expertise definitely enhanced the transaction. Can't wait to try it out!

    Rob

  5. I bought a port from "custom" http://wetpixel.com/...?showuser=2166. It was a superb and friendly transaction.Thank you Wayne.

    Tom

  6. I bought an Aquatica housing for Nikon d700 from Rich (user name: Phoenix1). He packaged it very well, and shipped immediately and I received in perfect condition exactly as described. It's clear he took meticulous care of his housing. Since purchasing he also shared with me his experiences and advice far beyond what I asked for, which was priceless as I am only starting out in U/W photography. Thank you very much Rich!

     

    Peter

  7. very positive feedback for Jack Connick...bought two S&S extension rings. Very quick delivery and great communications...thx Jack!

  8. I have no hesitation to recommend jla_diver to whom I sold a YS110 alpha strobe. The deal did not go as expected; however, I am very happy with the final outcome and doing business with him.

     

    Thanks again.

     

    Daniel

  9. I can recommend danielstassen without any issues or reservations, there were some undetected problems on the YS-110 alpha (the flash tubes were worn out ans sometimes did not fire all 3), eventually i bought the strobe to use as spare parts for my other ys-110 alpha which only fired two tubes.

     

    He was always very helpful,and correct, it was a real pleasure to do business with him, and would do again.

     

    Thanks

     

    José Araújo

    Edited by jla_diver
  10. Thumbs up to KJensen. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

  11. Recently I found a pair of YS-D1's and Ultra Light arms in the Wetpixel classifieds. The seller JANTOON has given a perfect description of the goods and shipped them the same day as the payment was received. Each piece was wrapped with bubble wrap and sent on it's way. I believe he still has a D700 housing and ports for sale, if your looking for a housing I would not hesitate in buying Jantoon's as the condition of his gear is perfect.

     

    Many thanks Jantoon looking forward to using the strobes

     

    :beer:

  12. I just received my strobe and I have to say Spon is a seriously top notch seller!

     

    I needed some items in a hurry and he was quick to respond. Once we came to an agreement he sent me screen shots of shipping quotes from 3 different companies, allowed me to pick which shipping option I wanted and then set out in a Blizzard to get my package in the mail immediately after I sent the payment. The package arrived in Edmonton, Alberta all the way from Colorado in no more than 36 hours after I sent the payment. I suppose this is also positive feedback for FedEx!

     

    The strobe I received honestly looks brand new and I can't find the "scuffs" mentioned in the ad. If the rest of his items are in this good of condition you can count on them being practically brand new.

     

    Cheers mate!


  13. It was a pleasure to do business with AndyBarker. Great communication and quick response!

  14. Bought a strobe from Kelpfish on this thread: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50169&do=findComment&comment=330081

     

    Good communication, was flexible (held shipping for me for a few days to coincide with my being on a trip), item was as promised and padded well for shipping. Recommended as a seller, and see no reason not to trust him as a buyer either.

     

    Thanks again, Joe.

  15. Bought an Aquatica Canon 5d Mk 2 housing from firstlight in snowmass colorado, housing in excellent condition (slight bend on lens release lever was easy to tweak back to original position). Very happy with the transaction, used Skype to verify the seller and see the housing.

     

    Thanks to Firstlight

  16. bought a sea and sea ys-250 off langusten. great communication and trustworthy seller

  17. Bought a strobe from ryann1k2j. Great communication and just as described. Thanks, Ryan!

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  18. why i can not start new topic

    thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.