Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Purchased an Ike port body from Rick Decker in Hawaii. Posted it even before he saw the Paypal email. Good chap, good communication, fair price. Thanks.

  2. Just purchased an aquatica housing, ports and strobes from Stewart L. Sy at SLS photography. Excellent service and hassle free transaction. Great looking setup and I will definitely be doing business with him again.

    Edited by Sharkballs
  3. Purchased 220 Inon strobe from Bearaway..Smooth easy transaction. Condition as posted, fair price, even included a few extra goodies..Wouldnt hesitate doing business with him again.

     

    Cindy

  4. Seller: DavidSD619

    Buyer: eperet1986

    Item: waterdamaged Canon 5D2 + 100 2.8

     

    David contacted me via my ad wanting to buy waterdamaged items. He offered his Canon 5D2 + 100 2.8 and I quoted him a price. He agreed and shipped me the items. Subsequently I instantly paid for it including all fees he incurred.

     

    I would recommend him as a seller.

    Thank you kindly.

  5. I recently purchased a D1 Hybrid Drysuit from julieann - The suit is as described and the whole transaction was carried out speedily and to my complete satisfaction.

  6. Purchased:Subal DP-FE2 +extensions

     

     

    It vas very nice working with Luko, communication was perfect so were the items purchased.

     

    Highly recommended.

     

    BR

    Robert

    Edited by rcadventure
  7. eperet1986 bought my flooded 5DII and 100mm from me.

     

    Very reliable and does what he says.

     

    Highly recommended as a buyer.

     

    David

  8. Purchased:Subal DP-FE2 +extensions

     

     

    It vas very nice working with Luko, communication was perfect so were the items purchased.

     

    Highly recommended.

     

    BR

    Robert

    Thanks,

    On my side I would also recommend rcadventure, quick payer, very nice guy to deal with.

    You can trust Robert anytime.

    Luko

  9. Bought a Tokina 10-17 lens from King Penguin. Fair deal and it was as advertised

    Steve

  10. Hi my name is jay. Just want to say hi to all.

  11. I bought two strobe arm sets and one wet diopter from dacostad.

    From this listing: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;#entry293508

    Great communication.

    Excellent packing job.

    Rapidly sent.

    Items in great condition.

    Altogether a great transaction.

    A highly recommended seller.

  12. Juzzi from Deepshots signing in. (sorry about the registering spam... forum rules)

  13. Purchased an Aquatica Aqua View finder from davesea.

     

    Good communications, fast shipping, exactly as described.

     

    Thanks Dave!

     

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

     

    Purchased a FIX HG20DX focus light from jmark18 in Canada.

     

    Fast shipping, good communications, item exactly as described. Worked great in St. Kitts :)

     

    thanks Jeff!

    Edited by johnspierce
  14. eperet1986 bought my flooded 5DII and 100mm from me.

     

    Very reliable and does what he says.

     

    Highly recommended as a buyer.

     

    David

     

    I can't say the same, he pretended to never reciever the package, the post office says they delivered it, and are asking for a letter from him to declare he didn't so far. He doesn't answer my emails anymore.

     

    Now I have a 5D2 + 100mm missing, paid the sending, and have nothing in return. Not sure if I need to blame Eunice or the post, but I'm a bit mad.

    Edited by Autopsea
  15. Sounds like an excellent medium to sell U/W stuff. Great wetpixel!

  16. I bought an Inon 45 degree viewfinder from pxguru.

     

    Great service (he offered to ship from the UK instead of Malaysia to cut down the shipping costs for me), received the item in excellent condition (as good as brand new), and at a very fair price. Highly recommended as a seller!

  17. From the responces I'm reading here I hope this is a better place to buy and sell then ebay!

  18. Sounds good

  19. Purchased Nexus TTL connectors from Stonefish- http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44277

    Parts arrived as promised. Good communication prior to purchase and I'm happy with what I got.

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

     

    I would like recommend "JimSwims" as a very good buyer. Quick purchase procedure and good communication. Thank you.

     

    Cheers, Stonefish

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.