Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. I recently purchased an Aquatica viewfinder from "Aquapaul". Paul shipped from the US to me in New Zealand and it arrived in good condition and exactly as described. Great communication and a very honest person to deal with. Thanks again Paul.

  2. Just purchased an Olympus 12-50 for the E-M5, encased in the Nauticam gear, from calicant. This was a great transaction, reasonable price, mint condition as promised, packaged incredibly well, just a cut above. Would not hesitate to buy anything from again.

  3. I sold an Olympus 12-50mm lens in the Nauticam gear to GuyHarrissonPhoto. It was easy to agree to our transaction and very quick to complete. I would definitely buy or sell from this user in future.

  4. Hello,
    I want to sell an underwater housing, non-commercial!
    Unfortunately, I can under: Classifieds post anything. It says: "You cannot start a new topic."

     

    How can I post my sales?

    Thank you!

    regards
    tibrandt

  5. Done, after the first post it is!

    regards
    tibrandt

  6. My greetings to , for a Inon macro lens.

    Very kind and smooth transaction.

     

    Thanks

  7. Look out for the seller Tino12.

    This is a user who attempts to defraud users of this forum.

     

     

  8. Recently purchased an Olympus setup from Audsred.

     

    Seamless deal, everything exactly as described and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her.

     

    Communication was great, shipping was very fast, everything was packaged very well.

     

    All around great to work with.

     

    Ian

  9. I just bought a Nauticam NA D7100 Set Up from jethdlr. The transaction went smooth. Shipped from US to Puerto Rico. Incredible how everything was taken care of and packaged. Fast shipping. A+ seller!

    Thanks Jay.

     

  10. I bought a pair of Strobe Arms from cope07. The contact with the seller was excellent and the transaction proceeded very smoothly. A few weeks later the Strobe Arms arrived well packed in a parcel to my home in the UK. Very recommended seller, no problems at all, TOP!

  11. Sold my Tokina 10-17 to raphaelgatti.

    Excellent communications, easy interactions, quick and accurate PayPal payment.

    In total a strongly positive exchange and I would give a solid recommendation!

  12. Can someone tell me when I'll be able to post a topic? I just registered and am trying to sell my old housing and strobes. Thanks.

     

  13. Sold a pair of DS161 strobes to Thoms. Fast payment, no hassles. Pleasure to deal with!

  14. Bough a pair of ds161 from DiverDoug and what can I say?

     

    same as above - very fast transaction and great packaging. It was a pleasure doing business with you Doug! Cheers!

  15. I recently bought a used Nikon D90 from Andy_Marcellino. Answered all my questions. And shipped day after I paid on Paypal. Everything was described.

     

    Nice to deal with - Pam

  16. Thanks for the feedback on different buyers/sellers. Good to know it's a trustworthy community on here.

  17. I just bought a couple lens + dome + tray from dreifish - all went very smoothly.

  18. I just purchased a strobe from julieann - all went swimmingly well.

  19. My special thanks to @Joerg Trnka, a very kind and honest seller.

    Got my 8" dome today, very fast shipping and easy communication.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.