Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. I just bought a SubSee adaptor from eyu (Elmer). Goods arrived quickly, well packed and as described. An absolute no-hassle vendor, fun to deal with, helpful and quick with responses. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

  2. Just bought an Inon S2000 from Danielstassen. Very fast delivery, strobe in excellent condition!

  3. Excellent transaction with megtooth. Quick payment and very good communication.

  4. Just got my package from Magnaboxer! Excellent packing and all items in "like new" condition. The transaction and communication were as expected from this community - GREAT. If you do business with Magnaboxer you will have a very positive experience. Thanks, Walter!!!

  5. Bought a 45 degree view finder from ScubaFinland, excellent very quick transaction.

     

    S

  6. I just completed a purchase from Akoni, it was a very pleasant experience! Gear was perfect, just like described. Transaction was easy, he was quick to respond to emails/texts and was willing to chat on the phone about the gear. I would definitely buy from him again with confidence!

  7. Seller: eyu

    It was a pleasure to deal with him. Got some Nauticam stuff from him. Due to strikes of the German post we had to wait for 2 months until it was save to ship everything. Thank you for the patience and the very nice contact. Would deal with him again.

    Edited by world.explorer
  8. I bought a Backscatter Airlock from Wetpixel member Jim Laurel, user name jplaurel. Item URL: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56070

     

    The item was exactly as described, packed well, and quickly sent. I would buy from Jim again.

  9. User:mpollack

     

    I bought a couple of strobe arms. They were very well packaged, shipped quickly and in great condition. A great seller and very easy to deal with.

    Edited by UncleEnrique
  10. Im trying to post my items for sale. but how do i start a post if its grayed out to start a new post. I have a Nauticam housing for a D700 and lots more. Please advise me how to upload info.

    Thanks for your time.

  11. Bought some Ultralight clamps from msdeedee. Perfect transaction! We met locally in LA and had a great conversation in addition to the flawless sale. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. She really knows her stuff!

  12. I bought a bunch of stuff (housing, ports, gears) from JBriggs and everything arrived quickly and perfectly packaged! Thanks!

  13. I bought Nikon D7000 with Nauticam Housing DV7000 from SharkBusiness I collected in person great person to do business with items in great condition many thanks for all advices.

  14. Hi,
    bought a Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 micro fisheye from Tryger.
    Perfect item, well packed.
    Thanks a lot.

  15. Got flip holder and zoom gear from thetrickster - perfect condition and well packed. transaction was smooth as a butter :)

    Thanks!

  16. I have bought a Aquatica Mini Dome from niko1967. The item was in perfect conditions and the transaction has occurred has agreed. Would do business again.

    Thanks.

  17. I bought a pair of Nightsea Excitation Filters from WP member LiquidAdventures from this posting:

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57408

    We had great communications. The filters were shipped promptly and well packed. I would buy from LiquidAdventures again. Thank you Miles for a superb transaction.

  18. crowey89 bought my Sea&Sea arms and clamps. Great communication and paid immediately. Transaction between US and Malasia. Thank you Joseph.

    Edited by banjobees
  19. I bought two lens from Nicolenunya. I highly recommend Nicole and would do business again

     

    Elmer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.