Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Buyer Feedback:

    User: Atobit

    A pleasure to deal with, very fast comms and payment arrived fast.

    Thanks Claude!

  2. I had been searching for a specific item for some time, (a Nauticam housing for a Nikon D800), which has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The Wetpixel member hmrb7 had just such an item for sale, and I arranged to purchase it.

    The housing arrived promptly and in even better condition than advertised. I was more than satisfied with the courtesy, honesty, efficiency, and all other aspects of this transaction and would gladly do business with hmrb7 again.

  3. Feedback on purchase from Brandon Cole:

     

    I purchase some Seacam zoom gear, it arrived well packed, like brand new condition, together with beautiful postcard Humpback whale breaching (Brandons photo).

     

    Pleasure to do business with Brandon!

     

    Regards,

    Marko

  4. I just bourght a dome from ameyer and it was a pleasure. Very professional shipping and packing and super fast delivery.

    I will highly recomend this seller and will for sure buy equipment from him again

    Greetings

    Simon

  5. I recently bought several YS-250 strobes from jasonhartup and I couldn't be happier. Jason was a pleasure to work with and everything went as we discussed.

    I would definitely do business with him again.

     

    Cheers,

    - Adam

  6. I bought this from nickga69:

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62182&hl=backscatter

    It was just as described. Nick was great to work with. I would buy from him again.
    Thank you!

    Tom

  7. I just bought some fiber optics from RENE and he did a great job packaging and shipping the items. Very pleased with the transaction.

    Cheers!

    Leo Lorenzo

  8. Just bought a pair of v6k pros off of taxidiver. Everything went as expected.

  9. Bought a pair of Retra strobes from Walt Stearns with no issues what so ever. Great seller!

  10. I bought 2 keldan lights from nickga69 and yes I agree super pleasant and friendly. Fast shipping and follow up. Would def buy from him again

  11. Just want to give a 'big thumbs up' to Elvis_lives.

     

    Bought some equipment off him which was very well looked after and he even used his leftover store credit to reduce my price on another 2 items as well as organising the purchase and delivery for them through the UK Nauticam distributor. Purchase through him with confidence. Thank you Haydn :)

     

    Steve

  12. I recently purchased an Olympus 9-18mm lens from @jasonhartup. The land was just as described, communications and shipping were very timely. A great transaction!

  13. I would like to thank Marc Furth, just bought an Inon Z-300. He was fast, helped me with the best shipping options and also did a great deal.

  14. It was a while ago, but I would like to recommend SeongHoon Jeong ( shjeong8@hanmail.net ). I bought a Aquatica 45 viewfinder from him, he sent the viewfinder to Brazil and was very helpful.

  15. I bought an Inon D2000 Type 4 Strobe from Lizard Leg, very well packed, everything is fine and the strobe is in great condition, we have had very smooth communication. He is an excellent seller to recommend.

    Edited by robigto
  16. I bought my Nauticam NA-D750 housing from Nigel Motyer last week. Even though I had a thousand requests and whises for the transaction, he was very patient with me :clapping:. The housing came well packed and in excellent condition. Already took it under water and am very happy :-). I would buy from him again any time!

  17. Bought a Nauticam NA-A7II housing from waterbaby. Great transaction - answered all my questions, fast shipping, exactly as described. 5 stars!

    Edited by Donald A
  18. Bought a Nauticam 180 deg viewfinder from beed2112. Great transaction - responsive, quick shipping, and exactly as described. I would buy from beed2112 anytime.

  19. Just received an Aquatica macro lens from Marshall. Great transaction, prompt replies to questions, item packed well, arrived as described, prompt shipping. Would purchase again from Marshall.

  20. I bought a Fantasea a6500 housing kit with port from MSDEEDEE.

    Awesome!

     

    Answered all my questions and took time out of her busy day at DEMA to meet me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.