Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. BIG Thanks to @mjmoreno. I would rate him as an awesome seller. Purchased a pair of INON strobes some time back. Items were as described and packed very well for transportation. Seller responded diligently to each of the questions with more than adequate information. All requests were obliged  and he even made me a video :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.  

     

  2. I wanted to thank JMartel for a very smooth transaction (Sea&Sea YS D2J). Item was described accurately and very good communication. The items were packed very well for transportation and he even put some extras in the box. I would buy from him without hesitation again. Excellent seller - highly recommended. 

    Thanks and thumbs up!

  3. I purchased a Nikkor 16-35mm lens from Mr. Grouper.   Transaction was smooth and shipping was quick.   Package arrived a day early and lens was well packed.  I would purchase from again as well as recommend Mr. Grouper.

    Thanks Again

  4. Reef aka Jay and I just completed a perfectly seamless sale of two M43 housings, two camera bodies, three ports and bits. I paid the PayPal fee and we split shipping. 

  5. I bought a housing for my Olympus from Mr Longimanus1975.

    We had good communication, he. After he received the money, he send quickly the housing.

    It was very well packed, and in good condition as he showed me in a video before sending the package.

    Thanks you Longimanus1975.


    Alex

    Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. I would like to thank Lutfu for a very smooth transaction.  Very good communication throughout the process, and very quick payment.  I hope that you enjoy the lens, and look forward to seeing images using it soon.

  7. 20 hours ago, SwiftFF5 said:

    I would like to thank Lutfu for a very smooth transaction.  Very good communication throughout the process, and very quick payment.  I hope that you enjoy the lens, and look forward to seeing images using it soon.

    Same for me

    Thank you very much for making the whole process so easy ..for being so helpful about the item and the delivery..

    Cant wait to use it ..

  8. Can you please brief me on how to post a classified add? Thanks.

  9. 4 hours ago, kyzy23 said:

    Can you please brief me on how to post a classified add? Thanks.

    Hi kyzy23

    if you go on to the Forums page and select Classifieds. Then Start New Topic. This will bring out a form to complete. Give your post a Title, add any tags for searching, write a description of the item and you can attach photos. Then click submit. 
     

    Hope that helps. Good luck with the sale. 

  10. @René

     

    I bought a Sea&sea ys-d1 strobe from him. I paid promptly via PayPal with no issues regarding shipping times.

    Overall a great buy and a good transaction, as verified by other members prior to buying. 

  11. Recently purchased a camera and housing from @kulupa. Excellent communication and quick shipping. I appreciate such a straight forward transaction! Thank you, very much. 

  12. I bought some arms and clamps from SMY from this ad:

    https://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66375-fs-arms-and-clamps/

    They arrived promptly from Germany in great shape and very well packed. I would buy from SMY again.

    Thank you!!

  13. Thanks Alex Tyrrell,
    for great help during the deal,
    allways friendly and helpful.
    Was a pleasure to deal with you.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  14.  

    Huckster,  I told this person I was interested, I asked for a paypal account, he sent me an addy that was ail.com as opposed to aol. com

    I sent him an email to verify at which time he tells me item was sold in interim.

    I would not recommend trying to do business with this person.

    Cynthia

  15. @Quinn

    More typos....I think you mean "Hulkster", not "Huckster"?

    Adam

     

  16. I just noticed this feedback thread. I've purchased several items through the Wetpixel Classifieds. Here's some quick comments regarding a couple of recent purchases:

    P. Kolpakov sold me a Nauticam NA-D300s housing and assisted in tracking down some additional parts that I needed to put it into service. The housing was exactly as he described and shipped without any major issues from the Russian Federation.

    A. Sallmon sold me a Sea & Sea macro port and port extensions. All of these parts were as described and shipped from San Diego immediately.

    Communication with both of these individuals was excellent!

    -Tinman

  17. On 9/26/2020 at 6:12 AM, adamhanlon said:

    @Quinn

    More typos....I think you mean "Hulkster", not "Huckster"?

    Adam

     

    Yes, Adam, thanks. Fortunately mine did not involve the transfer of money.

  18. Had a solid experience purchasing a housing and port from @kingpenguin.  Very communicative, items were shipped promptly, and everything was as described.  Would gladly conduct business with him again!

  19. Solid sellers from my experience

     Ian marsh 

    MissDEE

    Kraken de Mabini 

  20. Also great experience with shjeong8 

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.