Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

Started by Drew ·

  • 412Posts
  • 412Replies

Read-only discussion

Give your feedback on buyers/sellers

412 posts
  1. Big thumbs up to pilotjlr from whom I bought a Nauticam port, gear and Olympus 12-50mm micro four thirds lens. Thanks much.

  2. I give a two thumbs up on a ULCS transaction-but heck I have known her for 35 years as we dove together back in the 80's one Santa Barbar dive boats.

    Also they make quality arms and gear. Good people-good gear-trust them 100%

    Also bought a Leak Sentinel v5 from Vivid housing for my sub housing -he was also a very good seller and spot on with shipping and product -I give him a two thumbs up as well.

    Edited by onokai
  3. How to do report someone to the site admin?

     

    This user contacted me via email whose names and company don't match up.

     

     

  4. caution on taylorsink01

  5. How to do report someone to the site admin?

     

    This user contacted me via email whose names and company don't match up.

     

     

     

    Just send a msg to

    adamhanlon

    He is quite quick to respond :)

     

    you can also post here:

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59895

  6. Very smooth, large transaction with IanMarsh. Excellent seller. Described the equipment accurately and possibly even on the conservative said to make sure I was happy with what I bought. Outstanding communication and would buy from him without hesitation again. Thanks!

  7. I bought a Seacam PVL20 (20mm port extension) from Wetpixel member ErolE from this ad: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59246

    Erol was great to deal with and sent the item promptly. The item was exactly as described. I would do business with him again.

    Thank you

    Tom

  8. I would like to try and sell a GATES UW housing for a Panasonic HVX200. I am new though and very confused with how to post or if I'm even allowed to. Can ANYONE help a new diver on Wetpixel??? Thank you, Scott.

  9. Suggestion: can we create a simple running list of names of problem buyer/sellers rather than having to scroll through several pages?

     

    Regards,

    Craig Fujii

    Waipahu, HI USA

  10. Stuart Thomas is an awesome seller. Quick shipping, well packed, and a great description. Thanks again

  11. I bought a new Z-240 strobe from garyyoss a few months ago after they were discontinued by Inon. Everything was exactly as he described and he was also very friendly to work with. We now share dive photos and stories occasionally. I would definitely buy from garyyoss again in the future.

  12. I bought a Oly 8mm FE lens and Naticam some from Neptune63. Everything was just as described, and totally mint. Tom was a real pleasure to deal with. Awesome experience!

  13. 5 Stars for Andreas Larsen aka Andreas Doering. Completed the transaction with no issues.

  14. Bought a nauticam housing from Vitaly. The transaction was great. Thank you Vitaly.

  15. Just purchased a lens from thetrickster, everything went smoothly as expected :)

  16. I recently bought a INON Z240 Type 4 strobe from Herb Segars. He was responsive to messages and shipped quickly. Item was exactly as described.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Ryan


  17. Bough the strobe, tray, arm, and FO cable from AceszHigh at http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61406. Hardware is as pictured, and the strobe and FO cable seem to work fine. Everything was very well packed. No problems with the transaction, including shipping from USA to Canada.

  18. Buyer Feedback:

     

    User's :

     

    @Boagy

    @Pajjpen

    @makar0n

     

    All the above have been super buyers, great emails, and comms, patient on delivery schedules (from the spanish post system) with fast payments

     

    Thanks guys!

  19. I highly recommend 'thetrickster' as a seller. Patient, made payment easy and went out of his way to provide information and detailed photographs and to keep track of shipping. Even threw in a few extras and absorbed some of the shipping cost when it blew out.

     

    Everything was exactly as described and very well packed. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

     

    Thanks Richard!

    Edited by Boagy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.