I bought a saga wet diopter mount from simone.adriano, it is as new condition. I also recommend Simone and would do business again
Elmer
Read-only discussion
I bought a saga wet diopter mount from simone.adriano, it is as new condition. I also recommend Simone and would do business again
Elmer
Banjobees - 5*****
Very friendly. Purchased some sea&sea arms and clamps.. got the best shipping price for me also.
I'd like to give a high five to seller OrangeFrog. We recently completed a transaction that took a week and was anything but smooth, thanks to the fact that I (i) live in Philippines, (ii) have a US-based PayPal account, (iii) asked for shipping to my office in Sydney, and (iv) could not verify payment for 4 days while travelling in China. There were enough potential red flags that I would not have blamed him for backing away! I'm very happy that he trusted me and persevered via email until I got all the kinks worked out. Thanks mate.
I bought a used housing and a new dome port from Bill Libecap of Under Water Camera Stuff of Cincinnati Ohio.
I picked up the gear, in person. Bill, very patiently, spent about an hour explain this and that about every aspect of the gear that I purchased.
Bill carefully explained about the vacuum system and leak detector system that he sells. And it works great.
I would suggest giving Bill a call if you need the products that he sells.
Roger Botting
DON'T trust Steven C!
He is a new member who is here since less than a week and tries to sell equipment to several members.
He only sends emails and never uses the forum chat. Furthermore, he tells lies why he can't do video chat to show the item.
Besides this, he tells different stories to different potential buyers. Sometimes he is located in New York, sometimes in California. Sometimes he got 5 housings from his company which he wants to sell, sometimes he has a newborn baby which is why he needs to sell all his equipment.
Fell free to contact me if you need more details.
DON'T trust Steven C!
He is a new member who is here since less than a week and tries to sell equipment to several members.
He only sends emails and never uses the forum chat. Furthermore, he tells lies why he can't do video chat to show the item.
Besides this, he tells different stories to different potential buyers. Sometimes he is located in New York, sometimes in California. Sometimes he got 5 housings from his company which he wants to sell, sometimes he has a newborn baby which is why he needs to sell all his equipment.
Fell free to contact me if you need more details.
I am looking for a Nauticam RX100 M3 housing - guy claims he has 5, brand new ones (yeah right), when I check him out it turns out his page was visited by every member with WTB topic (guess conveniently he has all teh parts people been looking for weeks).
Well, decided to message around and surprise, surprise, he has been in contact with other people too (hi "world.explorer"
)
Got pictures from him on email and frankly never seen a housing so pristine...seemed like straight from the factory, not a speck of dust. But I guess that explains why in the corner of the pic, I could see a part of Nauticam logo, that looked like being a booth stand. Photo was most likely from some dive expo.
When asked for a picture with my nickname and today's date, to confirm he is indeed holding the housing in his hands, he refuses telling some wierd story like he send it once with his email address and then the deal didn't go through but the pic was used in some fraud. Asked again, stating that all I need is my nickname and the date, he refuses. He then proceeds offering me a pickup, even though I've stated early I am UK based (beam me up, Scotty
) , when pointed out he starts telling he has made a mistake because he has so many people interested in his housings...
Then claims PayPal holds all funds for 21 days like Escrow - while Paypal does have 21 days hold on some payments, its not an Escrow service.
Also, his english (though then again, I am not a native english speaker native myself
) , seems a bit odd..scammer english i would say
He goes by "Steve Choo" name, and uses the following email address:
stevenchoopics@gmail.com
Perhaps its all a pure coincidence (in which case I will happily take my words back) but frankly my monies are on the guy trying to run some kind of a scam here. ![]()
A very positive report for Enzo (Huseyin Onan) in Turkey.
I bought some Stix floats and he was helpful in posting them quickly to Australia.
Thanks,
Mark
I just bought Zen 230 mm port from vincentkneefel. Quick transaction, clear communication, item arrived well-packaged. I highly recommend him as the reliable person to do business with.
Thanks to Walt Stearns for accurately representing arms and clamps and the quick shipment. Cheers.
Just sold my housing and port to Alibab in France, who is reliable and courteous. Thank you so much.
Just completed a purchase from Frederic_C, and could not be more pleased. Friendly, professional, and completely organized. Highly recommended WetPixel user!! Thank you!
Bought a strobe from jswensva. Good transaction and communication. I'd be happy to deal with him again.
Bought two Nauticam wet lenses from Helipilot. Great communicator and items packaged well and received in great shape. Five stars!
Bought ULCS clamps from jethdir, they were in perfect shape. Would buy from Jay again.
Elmer
Just purchased a Nikon D7200 camera body from Aquapaul. Excellent transaction.
Sold an macro lens adapter to scuba_d. Reliable and prompt, an ideal buyer.
I'd like to share my superb experience with SeongHoon Jeong ( shjeong8@hanmail.net ). I purchased an Aquatica Aquaview 180 from him. Excellent communications, fast shipping and the item was exactly as described. Highly recommended seller.
Thanks SH !
Frederic
Very nice transaction with Savarina from Romania.
Nice guy with good communication.
New favorite seller for me ![]()
Bought Aquatica TLC arm sets and Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes - solid and safety packaging
Another one great transaction :
Chromatophore (Jim) from Oahu (HI) => I'll be happy to deal with him again!
Bought from him a S&S dual Sync cable
Just bought a 1dx housing off Olly (Turbohampster).
Superb transaction, loads of contact and assistance from him, highly recommended
Mike
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.