Just purchased from seller megtooth, an Ikelite Housing for my 7D, an Ikelite DS160 strobe with 2 sync cables, and some ULCS arm segments and various adapters. I have not yet received my gear, as I have only just ordered it, but I could not be more pleased by my experience with this seller so far.
For starters, megtooth was prompt to respond to my initial inquiry, even though it was rather late in the evening when I first contacted him. I mentioned that I was not exactly familiar with what all I would need, but that I knew that I wanted the housing and strobe, provided he could get them to me in the next three days, in time for my trip to Cozumel. Megtooth had a handful of other items listed, for which, as I expressed to him, I was unsure of their uses and as to whether or not I needed them. I also mentioned that I thought I might need an arm to mount the flash to, in case any of the adapters that he had might be useful. This was all in my initial inquiry.
From there, megtooth could not have been more patient or more helpful, showing great kindness and attention that extended far, far beyond good business or customer service. megtooth agreed to ship the next day, so that I could receive my items on time. He was expert in his advice to me and in answering my questions. Not only that, but he also offered to sell me some arm segments and clamps that were not even part of his listing. His patience with me was unwavering as I changed my mind once about buying the arms, and then changed it back again when I realized what a good deal that he was offering me. In the end, I bought most of what he had listed as well as the arms. On top of everything, megtooth threw in a handful of additional items that he felt might be useful to me, and, after quoting me a final price, he upgraded the shipping out of his pocket to ensure that it would arrive on time.
Megtooth is a fantastic person to deal with. If you have a question of him, ask it, and chances are you will be rewarded with a wealth of helpful information. Truly a top notch seller and a rewarding experience dealing with him.
Thanks Megtooth