Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon announces new 16-35 f4 VR and 24 f1.4 lenses

Started by Drew ·

  • 44Posts
  • 44Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon announces new 16-35 f4 VR and 24 f1.4 lenses

44 posts
  1. Great news Tom, hearty congratulations! A great way to shake off the winter. :beer:

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

     

    Thank you Steve! :D

  2. Just dug out my 7cm Subal extension ring that I used with the 17-55 DX, should work I guess.

  3. Ken Rockwell:

    [*]"The Nikon 16-35mm VR is the sharpest ultrawide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) zoom I've ever used...

     

    AAAaaarrrrgggghhhhh........

     

    ;)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.