BTW, I have done many giant strides with an Aquatica housing while snorkeling with Whale Sharks. I tried to hold it high near my head to minimize the surface shock, but had no issues at all. I'm sure the Nauticam is equally good for doing entries with housing. My opinion is it will be even safer under negative pressure. It would take a helluva shock to knock a port loose with a vacuum system and I have actually never seen a flood caused by a "damaged" housing/port.
It's always an o-ring not seated or a port coming unscrewed, both of those occurrences are exactly why you want a vacuum system.
I always put a vacuum on my Aquatica housing now and it just recently saved me a flood when I inadvertently unscrewed my flat port during some decompression stops in heavy seas. I did not notice until I was on the boat. I have no doubt in my mind the port would have come off considering the sea conditions if I had not had it sealed with a vacuum.