Your educational principles are a bit dated if you think putting someone in a corner to think matters is the way forward.
(Metaphorically) going into a quiet corner, without distraction and taking time to think things through is a very effective way of gaining understanding. I suspect you didn't finally get to this conclusion whilst sat on your sofa watching a psychedelic thrash metal performance on the TV 
I have non problems admitting when am wrong.
Odd, that you still haven't done so then.
Like you I said that the dew point that is a temperature would go increase with pressure.
No, you initially said quiet the opposite.
High pressure means drier air in fact when you breath compressed air you feel lack of moisture as the dew point is pushed further down
This is incorrect, the opposite of what you've now said in terms of dew point, and also incorrect in it's very basis. Also, compressed air is dry for no other reason that it has been filtered during the compression process.
You then changed your tune
As in a higher pressure environment you have a higher dew point it feels drier at the same temperature and lower pressure it feels wetter.
Compressing air increases the dew point temperature and has a drying effect
However you've continued to say that compressing air makes it drier. This is not true, compressing air actually increases the relative humidity, it will feel wetter.
And the point is exactly that one once you set up your recompression chamber it is dry in side because you are pressurizing things
Again, incorrect. Recompression chambers don't get drier when you pressurise them. In fact, during the pressurisation process a fog develops inside the chamber (I'm no expert, but would imagine that this is a combination of both increased pressure and increased temperature)
On a side note, there's a cave in Tonga Vavau Group called Mariner's Cave. Access is from the seaward side of a cliff face via a 15 metre swim through at a depth of 5 metres. There's a big chamber inside, with breathable air.
If you visit the cave around midday, the sun shines in from the north and lights up the inside with an aquamarine blue. That in itself is quite spectacular. But if there's any sort of swell, the surface level of the water inside the cave slowly rises and falls. With each rise, an aquamarine fog forms, each fall, the fog dissipates again. It's quite eerily beautiful, almost as though the cave is breathing.
All caused by the volume reducing and therefore pressure increasing on the air inside the cave.
Unfortunately I didn't have a camera when I was there, and none of the videos I can find do it justice 
The matters geot confused when your speak about relative humidity as actually what changes is not the % of moisture but the total number of particles of dry air and vapour. Which means now air can hold more moisture before it condenses. I could not work this out myself as the weather station measures the % and therefore reported no changes. The dew point is the absolute humidity not the relative and therefore this now makes sense to me. So I agree that of you pump air out the number of particles reduces and so does the vapour which means that the temperature to which those particles would condense is lower than if I had not created vacuum. Now the fact that if I set the housing outdoor I get 84% humidity and if I do it indoor I get 55% does seem far more important in terms of avoiding condensation but it would seem that if you create a low vacuum you may go in water a tad colder (don't know how to possibly quantify this) before your housing fogs. Now back to work
But no matter, big hooray, we got there in the end (shame you didn't read post 76 properly, it said exactly this is nice simple language) 
don't know how to possibly quantify this
A lot of those links I put up will do the calculation for you. For instance, you've stated an outdoor humidity of 84%, let's put you somewhere nice and warm(ish) with a temperature of 24 C
Using the link you put up, and filling in the values (http://www.oxywise.com/en/news/What-is-the-dew-point-and-how-do-you-calculate-it)
The dew point at atmospheric (1 bara) is 19.47 degrees.
If you now suck out 5 Hg (or .16 bar) and so reduce the internal pressure to 0.84 bara the dewpoint now becomes 16.74.
So the interior temperature of the housing would need to drop almost 3 degrees lower for condensation to occur once you'd used your vacuum pump. I'd say that's pretty significant.