Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Whom have you met from Wetpixel?

Started by james ·

  • 63Posts
  • 63Replies

Read-only discussion

Whom have you met from Wetpixel?

63 posts
  1. James Wiseman

    Craig Jones

    Eric Cheng

    Mauricio Handler

    Ryan

    (all @ SeaSpace a couple of years back)

     

    Randapex - Cocos

     

    S'bout it for regulars so far...

  2. I've met wags (and kelly), in 2005. Great pairing. But don't tell them I said that though.

    darren

  3. I have met "loftus" on the M/V Shearwater - so Jim Abernethy was there too. Joined wetpixel after the trip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.