Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Photos

Started by digitallywet ·

  • 87Posts
  • 87Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Photos

87 posts
  1. the pumpkin ... did you miss the joke ?

  2. I guess so, or the joke missed me Giles.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. So...anyone else? How about all the new members?

     

    Cheers and thanks,

    James

  4. I'm the one in the lower left of the picture.

     

    I don't blame you if you have trouble finding me....

     

    tc8.jpg

    Edited by Detonate
  5. Nice photo!

     

    Um... how come the trips I end up on consist solely of a bunch of dudes?

  6. Jim, it looks like you have a pretty tough job...

  7. There's a lower left in that picture?

  8. Somebody should revive this thread - it's neat.......

  9. You're right.

     

    Detonate, ever considered leading a group trip to an exotic locale? Like say perhaps Yap???!!!!

  10. How did I never see this thread before?

    My avatar is me on my first shark dive (photo by staff photographer at Stuart Cove's)

     

    And then after a long summer of salty water & blazing sun (hence the bleached out hair!!

  11. edit

  12. I will post an underwater shot when I convince someone to photograph me... Maybe in one of the Wetpixel trips!

    post-2512-1111111770_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Rocha
  13. post-3862-1109726754_thumb.jpg

     

    Here is my wife, Chelle, & I near Molokini.

     

    James - Appreciate the "warm" welcome of beginners such as myself.

     

     

    Thanx

    Aaron Dean

    Edited by AaronD
  14. Here's me with some of my dodgy underwater friends, I'm the one with the camera :wink:

     

    Sorry bout the quality, is a video frame grab

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  15. And here i am with a big grin after a particularly good shark dive

  16. carl.jpg

     

    Caveman....... could not find my reg after that shot !

    Edited by echeng
  17. Here is a shot of me doing the right thing in Cuba, and one doing the beached whale thing in Bermuda, the hood is to hide the 50'ish baldness cause the water wasn't that cold. ;)

     

    BTW, is there anyway to reattach the picture on this post, it took a beating in the transition, I don't miss seing you guy's that much but I want the picture of Kim back :D

     

    Cheers

    post-1676-1109864113_thumb.jpg

    post-1676-1109864124_thumb.jpg

  18. Oh NOOOO!!!!! :D I've disappeared!!!!

    Let's see if this works.....

    small.jpg

    Edited by KimInNB
  19. Good show girl, :D , have been under the ice this winter?

  20. Missed this thread before....Ok then, Arlington Texas is next on my to do dive list then... :D

     

    Where was I?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.