Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Photos

Started by digitallywet ·

  • 87Posts
  • 87Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Photos

87 posts
  1. Haha, whoops!  Left the PVL35 at home did you Bruce? 

     

    ;) Yep, 'fraid so! Kinda like getting to the racetrack with your hot new Ferrari only to discover you've got no gas! :angry:

     

    I couldn't believe it myself... but thanks, David, for telling the whole world about it; you've certainly enhanced all the Wetpixelers' opinions of my IQ. :huh: Of course, it serves me right for failing to credit you for those photos in my post (although you'll note that I DID do so on my website)...

     

    Oh, BTW, Eric had one space free up on h's Shearwater trip next March (tigers and hammerheads), and I guarantee that I WILL have the proper equipment for that one! B)

  2. Marjo,

     

    Dave sent us his pix - they'll be up in the DEMA report shortly.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Marjo, James, etc.

     

    Yes, David Haas's "drunken" view of the Wetpixel cocktail gathering will hopefully not be left on the cutting room floor ;)

     

    I DID find names for most folks (Kathy Mendes, divermaiden.com and her sweetie, Randy sharing a Grande' Margarita) plus Bonnie and her Atomic friend, Darcy, plus of course world famous Kasey, Marjo, Mauricio, Jean, Norma and others. Can identify mmore after I see what gets posted

     

    Hope all enjoy the images!

     

    David Haas

  4. another one of me UW, sans the mask and reg, Not very DIR but more politically correct ;-)

     

    51925_1129504652_canyouhearmenow.jpg

  5. post-2576-1129522268_thumb.jpgHi all,

     

    Here's a picture of me taken in Wakatobi, Indonesia while on assigment in August 2004.

     

    Best regards, Jett

  6. another one of me UW, sans the mask and reg, Not very DIR but more politically correct ;-)

     

    I see a Cochran. B)

     

    Excellent choice from a fellow user. ;)

     

    ~Matt Segal

  7. I see a Cochran.  B)

     

    Excellent choice from a fellow user.  ;)

     

    ~Matt Segal

     

    been using them since they first came out. love them. I actually use a aladdin as well and use on the Cochran as a bail out computer.

     

    here is a very low quality scan with my original green commander nitrox. taken on Christmas day at 100 fsw on Guam

     

    51925_1129532117_XMAS992.jpg

  8. Love that dangling console Chris!

  9. Damn James ... all you seem to do is give chris a hard time !! first his fish friend now his gauge ... It's ok Chris you do what you want with your gauges ... after all they did put them on a long hose for a reason right !

  10. Damn James ... all you seem to do is give chris a hard time !! first his fish friend now his gauge ...  It's ok Chris you do what you want with your gauges ... after all they did put them on a long hose for a reason right !

     

    Rats!, busted again by the scuba police! not a issue now, a air intergrated computer took care of that problem ;-)

     

    shame on me for not photoshopping the problem away!

  11. Inquiring minds want to know-

     

    How did you get the Santa hat to stay pointed underwater? You did not have a pointed head the last time I saw you ;)

  12. just takes a little bit of air trapped in it ...

  13. head or hat??

  14. depends if you want the head pointed up or the hat or both !!

  15. head or hat??

     

    very funny Mike!

     

    the hat only stayed on for two frames. The guy I handed the camera to was a bit slow and as soon as I exhaled the air entered the hat and it went to the surface. and according to the boat crew, where it actually popped up and held its shape for a moment. I have done these shots for others and now I include a chin strap.

  16. Thats alright, i did a self portrait once with a santa hat and no mask. Put the mask on my arm and took a couple of shots. Then i went to put the mask back on...oops...no mask...

     

    Of course i was on my own at the time...what a pain looking around for your mask underwater by yourself.

    Talk about your bonehead manouver...

  17. I get very few pics of myself, I usaully have the camera.

    Diving is fun especially when you get to do multiple dives a day.

    post-1734-1132454458_thumb.jpg

  18. New member here,

    Sans Camer and housing at the moment, hope to soon rectify that :)

     

    This is me topside

     

    DSCF0590Small.jpg

     

    And me again, with the yellow fins.

    DSCF01641Small.jpg

     

    Underwater

     

    me.jpg

    Edited by Jamdiver
  19. Arrghhhh, he's following me!

     

    Now then, another cute girl in a photo with you....Lychee.... :)

  20. Hehe, hey Mike!

    It seems that my dive buddies always end up being female... hmm what's up with that?

    Not that I'm complaining, :( .

     

    Next step is to convince them to be underwater models for me.. B)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.