Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Photos

Started by digitallywet ·

  • 87Posts
  • 87Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Photos

87 posts
  1. Here's a recent shot of me, wearing my new hat :(

     

    post-1708-1132939616_thumb.jpg

  2. one picture on my profile <--

     

    this past summer at my internship at a fish hatchery in miami...post-5530-1133308598_thumb.jpg

     

    this past summer at Cocos Island shooting a bait ball... we came up from a dive and saw all these birds, I still had somewhere over 1500 psi but they wouldnt let me get in.. go figure. i ended up taking the dome port off and shooting with my housing and strobes off the back of the boat. fun stuffpost-5530-1133308832_thumb.jpg

     

    still at Cocos...post-5530-1133308960_thumb.jpg

    Edited by diveh2o
  3. An two of me from my last trip in Dahab.

    No underwater Photo.

    No one have take a photo off me while underwater :-(

     

     

     

    First is one in the desert with a friend

     

    1.jpg

     

    the second with 2 Russian freedivers.

     

    2.jpg

     

    Is great to be a freediver ;-)

    Edited by motionsync
  4. Show off!

  5. Show off James ??

    what are you saying, I dont get it.. (My english is not good) :-(

    If you mean the girls.. of cource I put a photo with girls.. I dont think that you whant to see a photo with my grandmother....

     

    Lambis

    Edited by motionsync
  6. kcf955 aka Keith Flood

     

    Here I am taking photos of someone taking photos of me because there were no Great whites to shoot :lol: ...

     

    kcf955uw.jpg

     

    Back aboard the Searcher, October 2005, as you can see I love having my photo taken :lol: ...

     

    kcf995aw.jpg

    Edited by kcf955
  7. ok, then, this is me. dive location - island Lastovo in the south Adriatic, first days of june, so a bit cold... pictures UW were taken without a strobe (since I didn't have one at the time).

     

    on the first picture is just me :)

    post-7860-1163353546_thumb.jpg

     

    second - me (far right) and my friends doing the inventarisation of flora and fauna together with me

    post-7860-1163353699_thumb.jpg

     

    third - dry land, after the night dive with my diving buddy Marina (she's on the right)

    post-7860-1163353735_thumb.jpg

     

    so far, i've been diving only in the adriatic sea so i envy you diving withous suits. oh how i envy you :)

    you should see me after getting into 7mm suit... on dry land, preparing for night dive

    post-7860-1163353893_thumb.jpg :D

     

     

    Buga

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.