New Atomos OS messing up housing function?

I just got a new Ninja (the current brown one with no number designation apparently) and Marelux housing, new to both of them so that's been fun with no manuals for either.

It seems that the new Atomos OS moved the onscreen buttons down just a fraction and my housing buttons don't actually press where they need to press. I haven't used the old OS, so I'm just guessing that this is a new problem and not inherent in the Marelux housing.

Any Ninja V users having a similar problem once updated? If it's the OS I would think the nauticam housings would be having the same problem.

• Confused 1

Hmm, I sure would like to know this too. I think I'm up to date on my Ninja firmware and the buttons work just fine. What version is supposedly problematic?

On 4/22/2024 at 7:23 AM, sea_ledford said:

I just got a new Ninja (the current brown one with no number designation apparently) and Marelux housing, new to both of them so that's been fun with no manuals for either.

It seems that the new Atomos OS moved the onscreen buttons down just a fraction and my housing buttons don't actually press where they need to press. I haven't used the old OS, so I'm just guessing that this is a new problem and not inherent in the Marelux housing.

Any Ninja V users having a similar problem once updated? If it's the OS I would think the nauticam housings would be having the same problem.

Edited by Jim Laurel
  • Like 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.