FS: Marelux Apollo 3 Strobes + Lumilink Remote Trigger

DreiFish

Purchased in February 2024 and received them April, used fairly lightly on about 30 dives. Come with all the original accessories in their original cases. I'll also throw in 2 sets of custom warming filters that will get the strobes to 4800k and 4000k respectively when inserted inside the diffusers.

I've reviewed the strobes extensively here. Without the diffuser, they're matched with the Ikelite DS230 as the brightest strobe I've tested. They have amazing battery life with 3x 18650 LI batteries, a beam that's noticeably wider and softer (no hotspots) than any other straight flash tube strobes, even without the diffuser, great ergonomics and fast recycling times. Full tested specs:

image.png

image.png

Beam pattern without diffuser (compared to Supe D-Pro, a circular flash tube strobe!)

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 16.00.56.png

$900 each for the strobes and $300 for the Lumilink. Willing to sell it all as a package for $1800 OBO. Shipping additional. Feel free to DM with any questions or contact me at andrei.voinigescu@wartsila.com or +1 954 632 7259 for quicker response.

Pictures and original receipt:

IMG_4387.JPEG

IMG_4388.JPEG

IMG_4389.JPEG

IMG_4390.JPEG

IMG_4391.JPEG

IMG_4392.JPEG

IMG_4393.JPEG

IMG_4394.JPEG

IMG_4395.JPEG

IMG_4396.JPEG

IMG_4397.JPEG

image.png

Edited by DreiFish
Adding receipt

• The title was changed to FS: Marelux Apollo 3 Strobes + Lumilink Remote Trigger
  • Thanks For Your Support

backscatter_block.gif
    backscatter_block.gif
    Fotosubshop_Logo_Longnew.png
    isotta_logo.png

INONlogo_Waterpixel.jpg

marelux.gif
    nauticam_WPX.jpg

RPV Banner.png

Retra2.png

SeaandSeaLogo.png

turtlelogo.png

image001.png

image.png

image.png

XRAY Magazine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.