Fuji camera + tokina 10-17?

Fuji camera+ fringer adapter+tokina 10-17,This should be a very niche choice.

Has anyone tried this configuration?

How well does this configuration work if you have tried it?

In theory it should work just as well as the Tokina 10-17 on any other APS-C body, so same zoom range and image quality.  The only variable that is unique to the Fuji- Tokina 10-17 combination is how well the adapter plays with with the Fuji cameras.  You could search around to see how the AF works with various adapters on land based applications.  Metabones publishes known limitations for their adapters.  https://www.metabones.com/products/details/MB_EF-X-BT1

42 minutes ago, Chris Ross said:

In theory it should work just as well as the Tokina 10-17 on any other APS-C body, so same zoom range and image quality.  The only variable that is unique to the Fuji- Tokina 10-17 combination is how well the adapter plays with with the Fuji cameras.  You could search around to see how the AF works with various adapters on land based applications.  Metabones publishes known limitations for their adapters.  https://www.metabones.com/products/details/MB_EF-X-BT1

I have nauticam N100-N120 adapter ring 55mm. 140MM glass dome.
I would like to print a zoom ring to try and use this configuration.
This extension length is maybe 5mm more, does it usually affect the IQ?

It depends - is the 55mm adapter one that was sold as allowing use of adapted Canon EF lenses with Fuji?  If I recall correctly the last line of the port chart used to include an adapter designed for this purpose and the Nauticam gear would mate up to the Zoom knob on the adapter.

If not you would need to work out the correct extension to use.

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.