Skip to content

Hi from Switzerland :)

Featured Replies

Hello dear divers and photographers
I would like to introduce myself as a new member. I have been diving all over the world since 2018 and am a full-time multimedia producer. It was therefore obvious to film and photograph while diving. I am a Divemaster with the intention of becoming an Instructor soon. At the moment I'm still taking photos with an RX100Va in a Nauticam, but I'd like to be able to take my A7CII with me soon. I'm looking forward to the exchange!
Greetings

 

Edited by Assist91

Scuba.com
  • Author

Hi Tim

Thank you!

Here are some examples from our trip to Raja Ampat in last December. Taken with RX100Va with INON UWL95 C24 and CMC-2...🙃

image00001.jpeg

image00003.jpeg

image00004.jpeg

image00005.jpeg

image00006.jpeg

  • Author

Thank you very much. I try to get better and better but Raja made it easy for me too!☺️

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.