FS: Sony A6400, SeaFrogs SaltedLine A6XXX housing and ports

Craine

I'm moving on to a new A6700-based setup, so it's time to part ways with this one. I've got a 1 year old Salted Line A6xxx housing. It's the Gen 3 version. I have the following available:

Also included is a Sony A6400 body and Sony E 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, along with a zoom gear for this lens I fashioned from the SeaFrogs focus gear intended for the Sigma 16mm. The body has a shutter count of approximately 16,500, has some minor wear on the top edges and on the bottom front edge. Includes all the accessories shown in the photo. 

Totaled up, this all would cost just shy of $2,600 new. It's been used, the domes aren't perfect, but it all works well. I'm asking $1,250 for the whole kit, plus actual shipping costs to you. Based on the quantity/size of the box needed, it would go UPS/FedEx, insured with signature confirmation. I'll accept PayPal G&S only (for both our protection), unless you happen to be in Pinellas County, FL, in which case I would be willing to meet up in person and take cash/Zelle. I'm happy to take more photos of any item you want to see more detail on, or answer any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to read this (quite long) post!

Housing, mounted on the tray:

IMG_4966.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpegIMG_4968.jpegIMG_4969.jpeg

8" Dome

IMG_4959.jpegIMG_4960.jpeg

6" Dome

IMG_4961.jpegIMG_4962.jpeg

4" Dome

IMG_4963.jpeg

IMG_4964.jpeg

Flat ports

IMG_4970.jpeg

Gears, o-rings, assorted accessories

IMG_4971.jpegIMG_4972.jpeg

Sony a6400

IMG_4940.jpegIMG_4936.jpegIMG_4937.jpegIMG_4938.jpega6400-shutter.jpg

Sony FE 28-70mm

IMG_4930.jpegIMG_4933.jpegIMG_4934.jpeg

IMG_4958.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

The camera has been sold elsewhere, so all that is left is the housing and related components. Willing to entertain reasonable offers, figuring $500 for all of it including shipping CONUS, split shipping if elsewhere. 

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.