Inspiration for freshwater streams

Fabian

Hi all,

I'm getting a bit bored with most local lakes, so I started looking into the small streams around here.

I struggle a bit with water clarity, although from outside it looks gin clear, underwater it's rarely more than 1.5-2m. 

Does anyone have some inspiration for this kind of photography? Appreciate all links, Instagram accounts and so on!

Thanks,

Fabian

• Like 1

Hi @Fabian! The vast majority of my photography is done in small to medium North American streams. While great clarity is nice, 1.5-2m is totally doable. You don't need great visibility as long as you can get your lens close to your subjects, so close focus wide angle and macro can work well. We are fortunate to have high freshwater biodiversity here in the US, but I'm sure there are some very interesting things to shoot in German streams too. If you're interested, my instagram is @isaacszabo.

• Like 1

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.