Skip to content

Hi from Germany

Featured Replies

"Hallo" from Germany ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I am a CCR diver within and outside of recreational levels. My next project is to also collect some nice images from my dives to share with friends and buddies. Iam looking for a compact setup, but maybe I go down the rabbit hole to bigger setups ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Cheers!

ย 

ย 

  • Author

Thanks for the warm welcome - and the help to spend my money ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I'll have a look into the A6700 thread

Welcome Naughticam,ย 

ย 

Look forward to seeing your images here.ย  I've just replied to your thread on add-on lenses for Action Cams.ย  ย They sure are a lot of fun ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Happy Shooting!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.