Skip to content

Sydney Diver

Featured Replies

Hi Folks. My name is Mike Jones and I'm joining from Sydney, Australia. I dive several times a week and am an enthusiast for marine biology and citizen science projects. My subjects are diverse - from muck-diving nudibranchs and seahorses, to off-shore reefs with Grey Nurse shark colonies. 

 

I keep an online gallery at www.mikejonesdive.com and regular posts on instagram @ mikejonesdive 

 

Cheers

Mike

 

Backscatter
1 hour ago, MikeJonesDive said:

Hi Folks. My name is Mike Jones and I'm joining from Sydney, Australia. I dive several times a week and am an enthusiast for marine biology and citizen science projects. My subjects are diverse - from muck-diving nudibranchs and seahorses, to off-shore reefs with Grey Nurse shark colonies. 

 

I keep an online gallery at www.mikejonesdive.com and regular posts on instagram @ mikejonesdive 

 

Cheers

Mike

 

 

Welcome aboard Mike, good to have you here and great to have another Sydney diver/UW photographer here.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.