Skip to content

New Member From UK

Featured Replies

Hey I'm Iz

Currently living in Indonesia & have just completed my first ECCR course so no more bubbles getting in the way of my footage!

Had always been a Canon shooter until last year. I had the R5 with Ikelite housing. Recently made the switch to Sony (FX3) to focus more on videography :)

Retra

Hey Iz,

A big welcome from me too. Wow, where in Indonesia are you? Much as I'm in love with our UK waters, I still miss it over there.

Look forward to seeing your images.

Have a great week :)

Maria

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.