Skip to content

Greetings from a new member.

Featured Replies

My name is G Clifton and I have been a longtime subscriber to Wetpixels, and now this new forum which I am really excited about. Originally from Colorado, my spouse and I will be making a move to Bend Oregon and will settle there for the foreseeable future. I have been diving since 1985 and try to do at least two trips per year. My 'go to' spots include Belize, Cayman, Fiji, and when I can make it happen, Indonesia. For me, photography is a journey - a learning journey! It is something that truly brings me into the present, wherever I may be. Along the way I have had the good fortune of taking workshops with Dr. Alex Mustard, Erin Quigley, Jeff Cable, and Mark Strickland. I will be joining Adriana Basques next spring. Currently shooting with a Canon R5 and Aquatica set up. I love the mirrorless full frame. Once familiar with this new forum, perhaps I can share some images. Stay tuned!

Reef Photo & Video
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.