Skip to content

Custom port adapter: Subal type 4 to Nauticam N100 housing

Featured Replies

Anyone know of someone in the US that could make an adapter to use my Subal type 4 domes on a Nauticam NA-1 II n100 port? They were available in the past but now discontinued. Thanks, would appreciate suggestions.

Turtle
17 hours ago, Dfweanx said:

Anyone know of someone in the US that could make an adapter to use my Subal type 4 domes on a Nauticam NA-1 II n100 port? They were available in the past but now discontinued. Thanks, would appreciate suggestions.

As far as I know, Marelux has Subal type4 adapters in their standard part lineup.

I know, as I considered getting an old Subal dome at a very good price for my MX housing.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.