Skip to content

Hello from CT

Featured Replies

Hi all. Been diving since 2015 and starting to get into photography. Have had a go pro and taking frame grabs for about 3 years but recently moved over to a TG-5 for better Macro ability. Looking forward to learning and honing my skills.

Isotta
4 hours ago, Smstelzel said:

Yes I am in South East Connecticut.

In Germany ? 🤣

Welcome to Waterpixels

  • Author
10 hours ago, CaolIla said:

In Germany ? 🤣

Welcome to Waterpixels

No idea how that happened and haven’t figured out how to fix it.

  • Author
22 hours ago, Lauren said:

I’m in West Hartford, CT

Awesome do you dive locally?

7 hours ago, Smstelzel said:

No idea how that happened and haven’t figured out how to fix it.

I searched but it seems that the member can't change the country. @Moderator How to change th country?

Edited by CaolIla

Not as often as I’d like but I try too. Can send a message if you ever have questions or want to try to dive locally

27 minutes ago, RichN said:

Members can now change there flag in Account Settings, under country.

Thank you for this modification of the config.

Warm welcome to the community.
Never forget : underwater photography is a highly addicting hobbyy....
Once you start, you'll never stop

  • Author
1 hour ago, lambee01 said:

Warm welcome to the community.
Never forget : underwater photography is a highly addicting hobbyy....
Once you start, you'll never stop

Oh I know. Currently looking at getting strobes to update my pair of video lights when I was using a go pro.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.