Skip to content

Hey from Louisiana.

Featured Replies

Glad that you guys got the new site off the ground! Looking forward to a drama-free experience. 
 

I’m in South Louisiana working as an attorney for 9 months each year, and in SE Asia diving and shooting photos for the other 3 months. At least until I convince work to let me move there on a more permanent basis. I’m an (inactive) PADI Divemaster and spearfish in the Gulf of Mexico on the oil rigs. I’ve been a fairly amateur UW photographer (point and shoot compact cameras, no lighting) but recently upgraded to a more ‘prosumer’ setup with a new camera, strobes, and snoots. I focus mainly on macro - especially nudis.  

Isotta
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.