Skip to content

Hello from Shenzhen

Featured Replies

Hi, I’m Pidan from Shenzhen, China. I currently hold a Sony RX100VA camera with INON wet lens. I’m looking for opportunity to upgrade my system in order to have better quality photos and videos. Nice to know you!

  • 3 months later...

You certainly live in a good location to obtain all sorts of underwater photography bits and pieces!

  • Author
3 hours ago, CCRphoto said:

You certainly live in a good location to obtain all sorts of underwater photography bits and pieces!

It's really lucky to have so many UW brands and factories around.😀

7 minutes ago, Pidan22 said:

It's really lucky to have so many UW brands and factories around.😀

I bet - I might have to get you to give me a guided tour sometime!😄

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.