Skip to content

MF-2 and 3 Adapter

Featured Replies

Still working out some minor issues so I haven't yet uploaded the STL file for this MF-2/3 adapter. I was looking for a quick disconnect for the MF-2 strobe so I can easily hand off to a guide for macro work. Kraken has a nice QD adapter, but it requires an additional clamp. Being retired, I figured there was a better way, so after about 10 iterations, I think I have a nice solution, tested recently in Bali. It's a simple push and turn to connect/disconnect. If there's intereste, I'll get this loaded up to MakerWorld.

IMG_8486.jpeg

IMG_8487.jpeg

WaterPixels Store
3 minutes ago, RVBldr said:

Still working out some minor issues so I haven't yet uploaded the STL file for this MF-2/3 adapter. I was looking for a quick disconnect for the MF-2 strobe so I can easily hand off to a guide for macro work. Kraken has a nice QD adapter, but it requires an additional clamp. Being retired, I figured there was a better way, so after about 10 iterations, I think I have a nice solution, tested recently in Bali. It's a simple push and turn to connect/disconnect. If there's intereste, I'll get this loaded up to MakerWorld.

IMG_8486.jpeg

IMG_8487.jpeg

Great idea! Absolutely upload it to Makerworld. I'll try it out, very clever idea.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.