Skip to content

New member from Norway

Featured Replies

Hi!

My name is Thomas Pettersen, I am a cold water diver in Norway - living by the Oslo-fjord.

Have been playing around with video for some years as a complete amateur. Started with GoPro(s), upgraded to a Sony RX100VII in an Ikelite housing, then I "downgraded" to a Panasonic GH4 in a Nauticam housing (I still have the Sony - but it it was more fun using the Panasonic, even if the image quality is worse). Just got a Nikon ZR in a SeaFrogs housing - which I am eager to test out.

Participating in the yearly Norwegian Championship in Underwater video - and think I've been on every position. From last to first place.

Mainly diving in Norway, but has also been diving Thailand (where I took my first PADI), Malaysia (Sipadan), Bali, Komodo, Egypt (Liveaboards south and north of Hurghada), Tenerife, Dominican Republic and South Africa (Simons Town).

Ultralight Control Systems
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.