Skip to content

New Member from Hong Kong

Featured Replies

Hi - my name is Jason and I have been diving for 20 years and am also an avid photographer on land and underwater.

I have been using Olympus TG camera for a few generations and like its flexibility and ease of handling, along with a couple strobes (Inon and Sea & Sea) as well as macro and wide angle wet lenses.

Being from Hong Kong, I have been diving mostly in Asia and my favorite diving spots are Komodo and Raja Ampat, as I love that I can shoot macro on one dive and get some really amazing and colorful corals on the wide angle on the next.

I don't see a lot of Hong Kong members here so if you have any questions about Hong Kong diving, feel free to PM me. I have dived extensively in the (relatively speaking) cold and at times murky waters in Hong Kong to looks for weird soft corals and little critters (including the occasional frog fish and blue ring octopus - usually once every couple years lol).

Nauticam
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.