Hello from Cape Town, South Africa :)

Kate

Hi everyone!

I'm Kate Jonker, based in the beautiful seaside village of Gordon's Bay (45 minutes from the centre of Cape Town), where my husband and I own and run a scuba diving business called Indigo Scuba. We take divers to some of the most beautiful, marine rich and pristine dive sites along the rugged eastern coastline of False Bay and I guide underwater photographers to make sure they get the shots they want.

I am also a writer and regular contributor to X-Ray Dive Magazine and EZDive and teach underwater photography and offer image reviews, both in-person and via Zoom. I also lead underwater photography dive trips for photographers of all levels and camera types. Each trip is structured with measurable outcomes.

I am also a Marelux Ambassador, and shoot with a Canon R5, both macro and wide angle (100mm and 8-15 circular fisheye, along with some more "creative" lenses too). My strobes are Supe D-Pro strobes and I use the Marelux SOFT Pro Snoot and OrcaTorch dive lights. Questions about these products are welcome and I will give my unbiased feedback, not "salesy" pitch.

Please feel free to ask me any questions - I am more than happy to help with anything to do with underwater photography, gear, techniques, scuba diving in South Africa and other diving destinations as I travel quite a lot, too.

Looking forward to being of service to the community 😄

• Like 4