FS: Kraken LTD 10K Flood / 1.5K Spot photo light

Proteus

Selling my Kraken LTD 10000 10K Flood\1500 Spot Light.  Comes with a spare battery/. This Kraken product boasts a powerful flood and spot beam that provides excellent visibility in underwater environments.

The light, and spare battery, are about 6 months old and have been used about 20 times.  The unit is in excellent condition and both batteries have their full charge capacity.  The unit comes complete with charger, charging cable, spare O rings, literature, and the various mounts supplied by Kraken.

I decided to upgrade my setup to to 12K strobes so this one is for sale.  An excellent value, especially if you consider that it has a spare battery so you can charge on battery while diving the other.

Asking $500 as eBay item 116008546889, buyer pays shipping.  To buy this new (as it essentially is), you'd be looking at $599 for the light plus $145 for the battery at Backscatter.  I will sell the item through this site if you wish, but I generally sell through eBay as the seller / buyer protections are very good.  Likewise, international shipping is very easy for both buyer and seller.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_0632.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.