Nauticam Olympus OM-D E-M5 III System

Ashok Menon

Hello, I'm selling my Nauticam Olympus OM-D E-M5 III System. It includes the camera, housing, tray/handles, flash trigger, tray, ball mounts, extra soft hand strap, batteries, etc. Asking price is $4520.

The system has around 15 dives, has never flooded and has been taken excellent care of. It is an excellent compact system and easy to take with you on trips. I bought this for my daughter with the hopes she's be interested in UWP, but she was not interested and never used it, so besides me trying it out for a few dives, it has just been sitting around, so I've decided to sell.

The camera has a 60mm lens, which is equivalent to a 90mm lens on a normal camera. It also has a 30mm lens, equivalent to a 60mm lens on a normal camera. This can be coupled with the Nauticam MWL-1 lease for wide angle, and enable you to do wide angle and macro on a single dive. You can couple the 30mm with a SMC as well.  The MWL has a Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter II installed. The Backscatter mini-flashes work great with this compact system - I have two, if you're interested, I can consider selling. Complete list and prices are below. I'll ship everything in a backpack carrying case. Buyer pays shipping - or I'm happy to drop if off to you if you're close....I'm located in Southern California.

image.png.0e63dc353bebdef0811552949199c80e.png

IMG_1780.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg

IMG_1807.jpeg

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.