Skip to content

Good bubbles all!

Featured Replies

Happy Friday everyone,

 

I'm a UK based diver who discovered UW photography a few years ago !  I was quite active on wetpixel (under the same name) but decided it was time to move on to the next big community of UWP!

 

I post a few pictures here but definitely not active enough on social media https://www.instagram.com/waterpixel/

 

I've been shooting wide angle for a long time (and love it) but maybe one of my 2024 resolution should be to learn to shoot macro.. !

 

 

Isotta
  • Author

haha no offense taken, if it can bring the old crowd back, i'm all for it 😉

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.