Skip to content

Quick Intro!

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm Alex, I'm a pro u/w photographer and operate Dive4Photos, an underwater photography training facility in Thailand (www.dive4photos.com). I also lead trips and conducting workshops in other destinations. I have been shooting underwater for over 20 years, have been regularly published in u/w photo mags since 2011.

 

I have been shooting with Nikon cameras since 2006, now using the D850 for most stuff and the D500 for Blackwater, paired with a variety of lenses, Nauticam Water Contact Optics and mainly Retra Flashes, but also Backscatter Miniflash MF-2's where appropriate. 

Backscatter
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.