FS - Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Tony F

I’ve gone full frame, so my Olympus M43 system has got to go. Right now, I’m selling the camera body, Nauticam housing, viewfinder and flashes. Aside from water stains on the housing, all the gear is in very good shape, never been flooded. Used on roughly 200 dives. Camera shutter count is 5948. Below is a list of what is for sale now. I will have some lenses and ports available after this sale goes through.

• Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II black camera body and camera flash.
  • Nauticam housing with vacuum pump system & leak detection.
  • Nauticam 45° viewfinder.
  • Nauticam flash trigger.

List price for these items was $4,890. I’m not looking to really make any money on the sale since I’ve already gotten my money’s worth out of this rig. So, it’s priced to sell at: $1,000. I just want to see it go to a good home. Free shipping within the US.

EM-1 body.jpg

EM-1 housing.jpg

EM-1 viewfinder.jpg

I'd prefer to avoid the hassle of shipping overseas, so I will give it some time to sell first and see how it goes. The housing uses the N85 port system. They were purchased in December 2018.

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.