Snoot Measurement Data?

There seem to be a lot of comments, claims and criticisms regarding various strobe/snoot assemblies which are all good fun but don't always tally with my observations. I am wondering if there are any testing standards or best practices for reviewing these packages - that ideally one might be able to replicate to confirm some level of accuracy.

I think I am reasonably aware of the myriad of variables that come up but it would help me understand the real 'illumination based' / lighting through-put advantages of one system compared to another - in actual numbers - leaving ergonomics and cost benefits to the talking heads. Has this been done or listed somewhere?, as I have looked about and have not found anything.

This sort of data would be very persuasive (for me at least) to meaningfully consider my possible snoot futures.

Simon

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.