Skip to content

Flo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    France

Everything posted by Flo

  1. Thanks Davide DB for this very interesting link. In my opinion, including price information would be a plus.
  2. HI Nauticam lists compatibility with Port 41 in its chart, without mentioning any restrictions. Could it really be used at 20mm with a flat port?
  3. THANKS. In fact, it's a comparison table with other lenses (INON for example) that I'm looking for πŸ™‚
  4. I've been looking for this chart for a while, do you have a link?
  5. I hope that the new UW Technics models for the Canon R7 work better than the first copies put on sale: I was very disappointed with this equipment last year: 2 triggers out of 2 did not work either at all or very wrong. Luckily I was able to find one of the latest Nauticam flashes...
  6. Hello I went to Mauritius last october ( one week), near "Grand baie". It's not Raja ampat, but I enjoy my dives πŸ˜‰ there's wreks ( KT Mawar, Stella Maru...) with lots of life. But remember that 2 hurricanes recently cross Mauritius, it will be better asking diving center now πŸ˜‰
  7. The photo that speaks to me the most for 2023: in my garden, the Calanques national park, Marseille. This duo of intertwined moray eels looks at me gently. August 23 - Canon R7/Nauticam/ Canon 60 ef-s & 2 Retra pro
  8. Why not ? i did not considere this destination, direct from France. Thank you !
  9. hello everybody ! My name is Florence living in Marseille in the south of France neer mediterranean sea ! Thanks for starting this forum

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.