Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic GF1

Started by davephdv ·

  • 181Posts
  • 181Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic GF1

181 posts
  1. Either way I really look forward to seeing pics from your set-up and reading your post on the system. Deep down I wish the Inon system would have worked out for me...

    Deep down, my bank manager wished the 10-Bar system would have worked out for me :)

     

    I think we may all be suffering from early adoption syndrome with M4/3. Hopefully in a year or two, this will all be a lot easier....surely?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.