https://www.instagram.com/tjr.photos/is me or @tjr.photos
practically only underwater stuff, mainly photos and some footage trying to post daily as I live and work on The Great Barrier reef as a trip videographer!
Read-only discussion
https://www.instagram.com/tjr.photos/is me or @tjr.photos
practically only underwater stuff, mainly photos and some footage trying to post daily as I live and work on The Great Barrier reef as a trip videographer!
Instragram is definitely a great tool for sharing underwater photography. There are lots of feature accounts with tens of thousands of followers that give credit and like others said way larger user base. I only recently got flickr.
@The.porpoise.of.life
Im glad i came across this topic as I love Instagram as an image sharing platform and now I get to follow some more inspiring photographers on!
I specialise in underwater, Ocean and Landscape images. If you would like to take a look at my Instagram just follow the link below.
https://www.instagram.com/grantthomasphotography/
OR
@GrantThomasPhotography
Thanks guys!
I do too...
https://www.instagram.com/bonadjalins/
If you love diving or motorcycling do check out mine.. ![]()
I have just set up an instagram account that I am populating.
@DDT_uwp
I have an account where I share a combo of my diving photos, and my maker projects. Feel free to subscribe ![]()
Jumping on the wagon here. I use Instagram simply to follow photographers, get inspired, learn about new destinations /conditions, unique marine life events, and generally just geek out on images.
I'm at @brentdurand -> www.instagram.com/brentdurand
Here is mine...
https://www.instagram.com/imagehorizon/
I tried to create an Instagram account three times now.
Each time it sent me an e-mail after a few hours saying they were sorry I had trouble logging in (I didn't login) with a link to reset my password.
Resetting the password I get a notification that my username is not connected to an account. Can't get in.
Accounts 1 and 2 seem to have dissappeared from Instagram completely. The last account I created is still there but with a different account name (very complicated), user name still mine.
Any ideas?
--Rob
Always good to see fellow Wetpixelers' pics! ![]()
This would be mine:
Seeing that Instagram is very much a visual based platform, as a visual artist, I love it.
My feed can be found here:
https://www.instagram.com/geo_cloete/?hl=en
Drop by, I am sure you will like it.
I just started a couple weeks ago. The suggestions for people to follow on this thread were really helpful!
My account is https://www.instagram.com/bunderwater/if anyone is interested.
I use Lightroom to save my photos to a local folder (resize long edge to 1080px), and then upload them to Instagram using the Windows application (from the Windows app store for PC).
I started on Instagram a while back, mostly Sydney diving with a few thrown in from Thailand and my trip to Ningaloo. Occosional terrestrial shots thrown in, birds, insects etc. Most recent is some shots from a trip to Costa Rica.
Account is @ausnaturalimages
I don't post underwater necessarily, but water photography yes... @bcarpenterphotos or https://www.instagram.com/bcarpenterphotos/
I should post to instagram regularly, but I always seem to have something more interesting to do. Also, I've had several images hijacked and reposted with my copyright info removed. That said, instagram was very responsive in shutting down the offending accounts.
This is my little instagram feed:
@AdamBrownWasTaken
Follow me on Instagram,
http://www.instagram.com/noelguevaraphoto
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and here is mine:
www.instagram.com/sbonev
[emoji1305]
Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.