- 95Posts
- 95Replies
Read-only discussion
Who shares on Instagram?
-
-
Started earlier in 2018, mostly pictures of my native Philippines! As always, I love getting critique and feedback from Wetpixel, so feel free to leave some tips on my photos! https://www.instagram.com/mediumfinmako/
Can't wait to check out the community gram!
-
@traveling_pauls_log
-
Hello! My ig is https://www.instagram.com/xberges/
I mainly shoot in Dominican Republic in the Caribbean and when I get to travel abroad...
I really like it for looking at gear, exchanging ideas and general inspiration. I prefer to look at uw photos than selfies...
-
-
-
https://www.instagram.com/fl_tekdiver/
a lot of south florida stuff, trying to get better with my pictures
-
Hi, that is a great initiative!
My instagram is @marta.sostres
-
You can check out mine at https://www.instagram.com/philrudinphotography/
-
-
https://www.instagram.com/mafi.photo
Mostly cold water stuff and cave diving in Mexico. I am ramping it up now again after long holiday with many wide angle shots coming up soon!
-
My Insta
https://www.instagram.com/emery.aquatic/
Top people I follow for inspiration.
https://www.instagram.com/alexmustard1/
https://www.instagram.com/tones.of.blue/
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jordan_robins/
https://www.instagram.com/mekanphotography/
https://www.instagram.com/martinzapanta/
https://www.instagram.com/greg.lecoeur/
https://www.instagram.com/flowavefilms/
https://www.instagram.com/richardbarndenphotography/
https://www.instagram.com/jferraragallery/
-
I use this https://www.instagram.com/scubapixaustralia/
Having this account is a way to showcase different types images that I have shot using the range of gear that I sell.
Folks find it useful to have visual reference as we help them map out a system and target list.
-
This is great, nice to see that I'm already following most of the accounts suggested by others, and now I can follow more of you as well.
My account:
-
I am @eik.deistung on Insta:
https://www.instagram.com/eik.deistung/
but i post not frequently new stuff

-
-
I do but struggle to get my head around the 'rules' of hashtagging.
-
A good selection of hashtags is really important if you want Instagram and your audience to find you.
Regular posting keeps you audience entertained...one every six months is not going to hold attention.
Create an easy workflow from LightRoom to mobile device and use tools like NoCrop if you don't like what Insta does to your shots.
It's a great platform for connecting photographers in your area or interest group...I've arranged dive trips with help of my followers.
Shameless promotion -----> https://www.instagram.com/mr.simontemple
-
13 hours ago, mr.simontemple said:
A good selection of hashtags is really important if you want Instagram and your audience to find you.
Regular posting keeps you audience entertained...one every six months is not going to hold attention.
Create an easy workflow from LightRoom to mobile device and use tools like NoCrop if you don't like what Insta does to your shots.
It's a great platform for connecting photographers in your area or interest group...I've arranged dive trips with help of my followers.
Shameless promotion -----> https://www.instagram.com/mr.simontemple
Hi. Can you tell me about NoCrop - it is the most annoying part of the transition from lightroom to instagram!, particularly if a signature is used. I am new to Instagram and find the process a little frustrating. Cheers John
-
Hi John
I use Android so I installed this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rcplatform.nocrop
Here's something similar for IOS: https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/square-no-crop-for-instagram/id1263197471
Rather than share with Insta, you initially share with NoCrop and then share from NoCrop to Instagram
It's another step in your workflow but allows you to keep the image size as you want...including the signature :-)
Here's an example: