Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Who shares on Instagram?

Started by Alison Perkins ·

  • 95Posts
  • 95Replies

Read-only discussion

Who shares on Instagram?

95 posts
  1. Thank you - I will give the IOS version a shot! Appreciate your reply.

  2. 8 minutes ago, JohnVila said:

    Thank you - I will give the IOS version a shot! Appreciate your reply.

    The IOS option is a no. Want to charge for every photo uploaded. However I will find an alternative. Thanks for the heads up

     

  3. Sharing my IG here alsoo! :D

     

    emiljaranilla_uwimaging

  4. I need one more post to be able to sell my photo gear, so here it is> taking some photos -mostly in Iceland  
     account is here https://www.instagram.com/antsstern

  5. Hi there everyone, i too post my photos on Instagram

    You can find it here: https://www.instagram.com/gamle_sun/

    I mostly do photography In Skagerrak for now (sea on the Swedish west coast)

     

     

  6. On 5/12/2020 at 6:18 PM, Bergylta said:

    Hi there everyone, i too post my photos on Instagram

    You can find it here: https://www.instagram.com/gamle_sun/

    I mostly do photography In Skagerrak for now (sea on the Swedish west coast)

     

     

     

    The Lanzhou noodles look great ! ;-)

    Mine is here https://www.instagram.com/waterpixel

    I combine both drone & underwater ! 

     

     

    Edited by waterpixel
  7. Hi All,

    I'll be following some of the accounts listed here above, my feed is almost exclusively underwater photography and marine conservation!

    Although my primary job was to do portraiture for dive tourists, I posted photos of sea life that I took while working.  www.instagram.com/gmelikey

     

  8. I do this since last year. You can find my short video clips on www.instagram.com/globaldivemedia

    See you, Alex

    globaldivemedia.com

  9. I've been putting my stuff for a while. I'm a marine biologist who doesn't get enough time underwater with my camera, so always happy to get advice on techniques etc.

    https://www.instagram.com/lee_hankinson

  10. Sadly I had to give in myself to instagram as Flickr is going bust and nobody uses it

    Interceptor121 on Instagram

    It is not just underwater I shoot also birds, flowers, abstract, night etc etc

    Edited by Interceptor121
  11. I recently created an instagram account, @Skeptic14_uw, currently it's mostly my Florida Emerald Coast dive photos as I work chronologically through my albums.

    Being new to instagram I also recently became aware of repost accounts, not obvious ones, but ones that to me seem to conceal that fact.

    What are people's thoughts on these?  Seems pretty shady to me, particularly when the repost is done very soon after the original post. 

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.