Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Introductions

Started by james ·

  • 3711Posts
  • 3711Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Introductions

3711 posts
  1. Hello all. I haven't done any serious underwater photography since my days in the Navy. However, recent travel has taken me to places I could get back into it. Therefore, I'm wanting to follow some posts and start learning and getting motivated.

  2. shipwreck salvage. never would I have thought of that having to do with photography..but it makes sense. thats insanely cool!

    im sure you have seen some incredible things.

     

    glad to be here with you all!

     

    MIKE

  3. Mandatory member introduction. I'm based in the Philippines, and Anilao is my go-to place to blow bubbles.

  4. Good evening everybody...just recently started doing some underwater photography over here in Peru.

  5. Mark Ray in Tennessee. I've been diving since I was 15. I shoot Nikon and only in recent years, began shooting underwater. Cheers!

  6. Hi! Been a long-time lurker of the forums for several years but just joined. Currently a student. My gear is currently a GH-5 in Nauticam housing. Trying to build out of the rest of my set!

  7. i'm brandon, started diving last year. ive been taking pictures as a hobby for about 20 years. since ive merged the two hobbies ive been hooked!

  8. Hey folks! Martin here, been diving since 2010.

    Until now im using my canon 5d mkiii in an ikelite housing.

     

    Greetings,

    M.

  9. A family photo from our January Curacao dive trip. I'm Mary, and obviously the only female in the photo.

     

    We have been diving together as a family for 12 years and it has been a wonderful, albeit expensive, hobby.

     

    i-LcrX99r-S.jpg

     

    i-vmDtz9z-S.jpg

    Edited by dubi
  10. I am also new :-)

  11. Hello everyone.

     

    Sony user from Chicago. Have dove 8 countries and counting.

  12. From USA posting here as advised.

  13. Howdy, posting here as advised. From the US, diving with a Canon 5d3 and S&S housing, but thinking about swapping over to my Sony A7R3.

  14. hiya! nic here from singapore!

  15. Hello! I started diving when I was 10 years old and was instantly hooked. Now I am 25 and a few months away from starting my dive master internship. I have been shooting with a various GoPros for the last handful of years but am very interested in upgrading and learning more.

  16. hey hey, I'm Dan - I've been diving for about 20 years now. I got into underwater photography about 7 years ago however I have to put it all behind me due to an accident. I love diving and work in helping to mitigate climate change.

  17. Hello Wetpixel family,

     

     

     

    I am an Indian origin experienced DM currently parenting above the Arctic in Finland. New here to the forum and to wetpixel, hope to be able to get some great tips about UW photography and also be able to participate and share what I learn,

     

     

    Am also looking to set up my first underwater rig, owning a Nikon D3100, I would like to hear from all you pro's and the wetpixel team what are your views on the setting up this for a beginner underwater system and what would you recommend as possible combinations to this camera body :)

     

     

    Thank you

  18. Hi All,

     

    Olympus user for underwater photos. Post to Instagram under CausePhotography1. Have been focused on coral restoration the last couple of years. Will be volunteering with the Coral Restoration Foundation this summer for a bit. Certified PADI instructor.

    Good diving & kind regards...

     

  19. Hi Everyone, Im a SoCal diver and am new to this community! Looking forward in interacting and learning from you guys.

  20. Hello,

     

    My name is Joseph Arndt. I am located in Morro Bay California. I shoot mainly film underwater with various cameras, mostly the Nikonos series. I am looking into getting a setup for my digital camera soon though. I am looking for anyone around the central coast of California to shoot and Dive with! Feel free to contact me through my website. www.saltyjoephoto.com

     

    Cheers!

    Joe

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.