Compact Flash cards on offer - and Lexar Workflow HR1 card reader tower

TimG

I've just sold on my final CF-equipped camera body and so have some CF cards left over - these are Compact Flash CF not CFExpress.

If they are of use to you, let me know. I'm happy to send them on for the cost of mailing.

They are:

2x Lexar Professional 800x 64GB UDMA7

2x SanDisk Extreme 60MB/S 16GB UDMA

I also have available the excellent Lexar Professional Workflow HR1 tower which holds 4 cards reader in slots. I have the CF and SD card modules available which fit in it. See separate post below.

The CF cards are heading to a new home. Thanks, Mark

The Lexar Professional Workflow HR1 remains available. It has the modules for SD and CF cards and can hold two more card readers. All modules can be removed and used in any of the four slots. In addition, the modules can be removed and used away from the tower as separate travel card readers using the supplied connectors (see photo)

The system works really well and is a great way of managing multiple card readers. All works perfectly.

€80/£75 including shipping in the EU or UK.

Lexar Work.jpg

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.