Skip to content

Hello from Fethiye Turkey

Featured Replies

Hello

My name is Lutfu and filming for a long time

Started with a Soy trv900 and now with a Panasoic GH5

Nice to be here again

Nauticam
  • Author
3 hours ago, Davide DB said:

Hi Lutfu!

I'm glad you crossed the river 😉

 

I'm missing some mediterranean videomaker!

Thanks a lot  Davide   

İ will start mediterranean soon 🙂

  • Author
5 hours ago, TimG said:

Hey Lutfu! Good to hear from you and we’re delighted you’ve joined us. I’m sure you’ll see lots of familiar names. Welcome to your new home!

Thanks a lot Tim 

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.